A large market exists in the following areas:
- The general public of registered owners of the U.S. fleet of 243 million vehicles concerned with consumer protection, Big Brother and privacy issues.
- Military vehicles and federal, state, county and local government vehicles.
- Vehicle OEMs who lease vehicles — they cannot permit odometer tampering, re-engineering or access to crash data.
- Automotive insurance companies who seek to prevent other parties from access to serial port data. Misuse of crash data will negatively impact insurers.
- Automotive rental companies who wish to avoid odometer tampering or access to crash data.
- Institutional fleets such as schools, colleges and universities.
- Business fleets include leasing, construction, plumbing, heating, food distribution, shipping, utilities.
- Others: police, fire, EMS, taxi, etc.
- Automotive aftermarket, Big Box stores.
- Global Market Partners in Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
Posted in: AUTOCYB®