- There is an established need and growing widespread demand for a simple, reasonably priced turn-key product and dealer-centric service to provide consumer protection to motorists who own or operate modern electronic-intensive vehicles.
- Buzz terms like Connected-Cars and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology will not achieve full potential without consumer acceptance.
- Our protect seeks to safeguard and protect the vehicle owner from vehicle theft, cyberattacks, crash data tampering and odometer fraud and thus provides essential consumer protection.
- We believe consumer protection leads to consumer acceptance and prevents a consumer backlash.
- The locking product is fully developed and tested. It conforms to the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) global standard IEEE-1616a. The NFC product is under development.
- It is designed for U.S. post-1996 light vehicles (cars and trucks) that include a functional and accessible diagnostic link connector, normally located under the steering column.